- Energy335kJ 79kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 267.64kJ (62.94kcal)
- Alcohol Free Pinotage Blush Sparkling
- TESCO FINEST ALCOHOL FREE PINOTAGE BLUSH SPARKLING
Bulk Pinotage Blush (98%), Carbon Dioxide, Antioxidant (Potassium Metabisulphite).
Bulk Pinotage Blush contains: Malic Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Potassium Metabisulphite
- Contains sulphites.,
- A deliciously light and refreshing rosé bursting with berry flavours to complement even the most exotic summer salads.
Region of Origin
Home of Origin Wine (Pty) Ltd.
Type of Closure
4 - Light & fruity
- Gentle destalking into a stainless steel tank. Delastage of juice from Red grapes. Yeast strain used - EC - 1118. Maintained fermentation temperatures at 13-15ºC until dry.
- The vines were planted between 2001 and 2005. Vines were trained by a 3-wire trellis system.
- Grapes sourced from the Western Cape region were vineyard practices include vines on a 3-wire trellis system. Vines are pruned in winter and maintained throughout the growing season to keep them manageable and productive. Irrigation gets monitored regularly to avoid stressing of the vines.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place and serve chilled. To enjoy this product at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days. Do not store at high temperatures or shake the bottle before opening. Open with care.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||267.64kJ (62.94kcal)||334.55kJ (78.67kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019