Durex Condom Pleasure Me 6S
- Easy-On Shape
- Easier to put on, more comfortable to wear.
- Smells Better
- Durex condoms smell better.
- World's Nº 1 Condom Brand
- Trusted by millions every day.
- Durex Quality
- Exceeding worldwide quality standards.
- Nominal width: 56mm
- Certified to International Standard
- ISO 4074 : 2002
- Love sex
- Ribbed & dotted for extra stimulation
- Easy-on shaped & teat ended for comfort & fit
- Transparent & lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
- Smells better
- World's N° 1 condom brand
- Durex quality
- 100% electronically tested
- Dermatologically tested
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the leaflet inside this pack carefully, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
- Using a Play™ lube from Durex with condoms can enhance sex. All Play™ lube from Durex are condom safe, unlike oil-based lubricants which can damage condoms.
- No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections.
- Use a condom only once.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- Dansom Lane,
- East Yorkshire,
- HU8 7DS,
6 x Condoms
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016