- Energy71kcal 300kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 226kJ (53kcal)
- Crisp Organic apples sourced and selected for Tesco
- Our organic farming is all about working in harmony with nature to grow fresh,
- tasty fruit, salads and vegetables.
- Bees, butterflies and ladybirds all help in organic growing, making our organic
- fields havens for wildlife.
- Healthy fertile soil is developed using compost and clover so there is little
- need for artificial fertilisers and pesticides which means Organic is better
- for the planet too why not give the rest of the range a try?
For maximum freshness, best kept refrigerated. Wash before use.
Produce of Argentina, Chile, France, New Zealand, the USA, Packed
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical apple (133g) contains|
|Energy||226kJ (53kcal)||300kJ (71kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019