Tesco Vegetarian Mushroom Stroganoff With Wild Rice 400G
- Energy1755kJ 417kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 473kJ / 112kcal
- Mushrooms in a cream, brandy and paprika sauce with basmati and wild rice.
- Rich & Creamy Mushrooms gently cooked in a creamy French brandy sauce We believe in creating tasty, vibrant dishes where vegetables are the hero.
- Rich & Creamy Mushrooms gently cooked in a creamy French brandy sauce We believe in creating tasty, vibrant dishes where vegetables are the hero
- Pack size: 400g
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Basmati Rice, Wild Rice.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Peel back film lid. Add 3 tsp of water to rice, stir and re-cover, then heat for another 10-15 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: For best results heat in the microwave.
800W / 900W 5 mins / 4 ½ mins
Heat on full power for 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 3 minutes (900W). Peel back film lid. Add 3 tsp of water to rice, stir and re-cover, then heat on full power for another 1 minute 30 seconds (800W) / (900W).
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Sleeve. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (371g**)|
|Energy||473kJ / 112kcal||1755kJ / 417kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When microwaved according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When microwaved according to instructions 400g typically weighs 371g.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019