Maxinutrition Progain Extreme Chocolate 1500G
- Chocolate flavour high protein food supplement drink mix containing fibre and calcium HMB with sweeteners.
- GSK Human Performance Lab
- We are passionate about performance nutrition.
- MaxiNutrition products are developed in partnership with the GSK Human Performance Lab. The GSK HPL is a world leading applied research and development centre working every day with elite athletes and extreme explorers to deliver real improvements in human performance. To take a look at the latest science behind the MaxiNutrition brand visit www.gskhpl.com/nutrition
- England Rugby
- 100% batch tested
- Trusted by sport
- MaxiNutrition shakers are available at www.maxinutrition.com
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Why Progain Extreme?
- Take your mass and size goals to the next level by using Progain Extreme. Training to further increase mass and size requires the right nutrition, including an increase in protein intake. Progain Extreme provides 40g of protein in every serving using fast acting and slow release proteins.
- Every serving of Progain Extreme provides 600 calories, 3g calcium HMB and 40g of high-quality protein for gains in muscle size. It also naturally contains 9.9g of BCAAs and 7.9g of glutamine per serving. If you are making an attempt to achieve your peak size, Progain Extreme contains the extra nutrition that will help you get you there effectively.
- Benefits of Progain Extreme
- High in Protein
- Using the latest in cutting edge protein science, Progain Extreme contains our triple release protein formula that provides an impressive 40g of protein per serving for gains in muscle size.
- Our formula contains fast acting and slow release proteins to elevate amino acid levels in the blood for longer. Protein is scientifically proven to support gains in muscle size.
- Naturally Rich in BCAAs & Glutamine
- Our protein formula naturally contains 9.9g of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) in every serving, which includes 4.5g of the key amino acid, leucine. These amino acids are a crucial part of your diet because your body can't make them itself. Every serving also naturally contains 7.9g of glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in muscle.
- 600 Calories
- Progain Extreme contains a massive 600 calories, with 160 calories from 40g of muscle-building proteins in every serving. We have also packed every serving with 76g of complex carbohydrates including oats. When you're training hard for mass and size, add Progain Extreme to your diet - the additional calories and 40g of protein will help to maximise gains in muscle mass and size.
- 3g Calcium HMB
- Every serving provides an impressive 3g of calcium HMB, a metabolite of the essential branched chain amino acid leucine. HMB is a well-researched ingredient and recommended by industry-leading experts.
- Source of Fibre
- Every serving provides a source of fibre, a key component of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Screened and Effective
- Every batch of Progain Extreme is a screened for banned substances and is a registered with the Informed-Sport programme.
- At professional levels of training, every percent counts so you need a training partner that works as hard as you do. Maxi Nutrition's Progain Extreme contains high-quality protein - a key part of every athlete's diet to help hard working muscles increase in size.
- Working with the GSK Human Performance Lab (www.gskhpl.com), this formulation has been developed for serious athletes across endurance, power and strength disciplines for performance at the highest levels. The triple release protein formula starts feeding muscles as early as 20 minutes. Slower-digesting proteins then sustain the release of amino acids over the next 4 hours - bridging that period between meals.
- Progain Extreme contains high-quality proteins to support your goals for increasing mass & size, making you, stronger.
- Have You Tried? Pushing for gains means you need protein on the go. Grab a great tasting Progain Flapjack to enhance your diet with additional protein to support your mass and size goals.
- Natural settling of this product will occur during transport. This product is packed by weight, not by volume.
MaxiNutrition is a division of GSK Consumer Healthcare.
- Fast acting slow release proteins
- 9.9g BCAAs
- 7.9g glutamine
- 3g calcium HMB
- 40g protein
- 600 calories
- 100% science
- 100% batch tested
- Performance protein
- Scientifically formulated for added muscle mass and size
- Serious mass and size gains
- Packed with complex carbs
- Contains oats
- Low in sugar
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 1.5kg
- High in protein - protein is scientifically proven to support gains in muscle size
- Source of fibre - every serving provides a source of fibre, a key component of a healthy, balanced diet
- High in protein
- Source of fibre
- Low in sugar
Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate, Isolated Soya Protein (contains Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin), Cocoa Powder (6%), Oat Flour (5%), Soya Oil Powder, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Hydroxy Methylbutyrate, Fructooligosaccharide (1%), Flavourings, Thickener (Cellulose Gum), Sodium Chloride, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K)
Keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight., For best before end see back of pack.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use Promax Extreme
- On the days you train - 1 serving after training + Another mid-morning or mid-afternoon
- On the days you don't train - 1 Serving mid-morning or 1 Serving mid-afternoon
- Mass and Size
- How to Serve
- 2 Scoops
- Shake with Water
- Drink one serving a day in between meals. On days you're training, drink one after your session. If you need more protein and calories in your diet, increase to two servings per day. For one serving, add two scoops of powder (about 150g) to 500ml of water, shake to blend and enjoy!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- 1-2 servings per day.
Number of uses
10 This pack contains 10 servings
Name and address
- GSK House,
- TW8 9GS.
- Stonemasons Way,
- Questions or Comments?
- Write to:
- MaxiNutrition Customer Relations,
- GSK House,
- TW8 9GS.
- Or call +44 (0)800 171700 (UK)
- Stonemasons Way,
- Dublin 16.
- Or call 1850-508-509 (Ireland).
Keep out of reach of children.
1.5 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 150g (Serving)|
|Energy, kJ / kcal||1673 / 400||2510 / 600|
|of which saturates, g||4.6||7.0|
|of which sugars, g||4.1||6.0|
|Essential fatty acids (EFA), g||1.7||2.6|
|Linoleic acid, g||1.5||2.3|
|Linolenic acid, g||0.2||0.3|
|Caclium HMB, g||2.0||3.0|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016