- Energy146kJ 35kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 608kJ / 145kcal
- Cooked, formed ham with herbs and spices.
- This slowly cooked ham is made in Italy by a family run company with 8 generations of expertise dating back to 1812. We have worked together for over 20 years to deliver authentic Italian flavours.
- Inspired by a Tuscan recipe, succulent slices of cooked ham seasoned with fragrant herbs for an authentic flavour.
- Pack size: 120g
Pork (96%), Salt, Dextrose, Flavouring, Sugar, Herbs, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Spices, Juniper Berries, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Garlic Extract, Onion.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in Italy, using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Film. Mixed Material not currently recycled Tray. Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (24g)|
|Energy||608kJ / 145kcal||146kJ / 35kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019