Toni & Guy Glamour High Volume Dry Shampoo 250Ml
- Wherever you’re heading out to tonight, don’t hide in the background. Bring back all-out glamourous volume with our Volume & Bounce products. This range especially designed for fine hair consists of a shampoo, a conditioner and styling products to boost volume from root to tip, for over-the-top hair styles. Our Sky High Volume Dry Shampoo's oil- absorbing formula helps boost volume from root to tip for over the top hairstyles. Ready to boost your volume? Shake can and spray on dry hair from root to tip. Leave to set and work with fingers to create added body. Use after Volume Addiction Shampoo and Conditioner for maximum volume and body. For an extra oomph, apply after using the 3D Volumiser Spray. Born in London from a love of fashion, Toni & Guy products are inspired by catwalk looks and high street style, to create standout hair styles. Toni & Guy celebrates individuality, empowering you to express your style through hair and fashion and to create your look from the hair down. Looking for hair style inspiration? Check out our website toniandguy-products.com for professional tips on how to achieve salon inspired hair styles. Go to allthingshair.com for hair tutorials, trends and product recommendations. We would love to hear your thoughts! If you enjoyed using this product, please share a review.
- Glamourous Body & Bounce
- Oil-absorbing formula helps boost volume from root to tip for over the top hairstyles
- Unlock Sky High Volume
- Shake can and spray on dry hair from root to tip, leave to set and work with fingers to create added body
- Use after Volume Addiction Shampoo and Conditioner for maximum volume and body
- Born and bred in London, our collection of hair care and styling products is inspired by backstage know-how, to help you create your look from the hair down
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aqua, Parfum, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Danger extremely flammable aerosol caution: shake well before each use. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Flammable until fully dry
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016