- Energy950kJ 228kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1010.70kJ (242.40kcal)
- 4 Lamb burgers with mint.
- From Trusted Farms. From selected and trusted farmers, our lamb is fed on a grass based diet and cared for with high welfare standards to ensure great quality and flavoursome lamb.
INGREDIENTS: Lamb (84%), Water, Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Sugar, Mint, Flavouring(Flavouring (Spirit Vinegar Powder, Mint, Yeast Extract)), Parsley, Salt, Onion Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite)
- Contains sulphites.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 Place burgers on a baking tray and cook in the centre of a preheated oven for 16-18 minutes, turning occasionally .
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per grill instructions above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently. Tip: Serve in a lightly toasted bun with a fruity relish.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. For best results grill. Grill place burgers onto a grill pan. Cook under a pre-heated grill for 12-14 minutes turning occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using lamb from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per burger (94g**)|
|Energy||1010.70kJ (242.40kcal)||950.06kJ (227.86kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016