Tesco Indian Lamb Rogan And Rice 450G
- Energy2069kJ 492kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 481.20kJ (114.50kcal)
- Marinated lamb in a spiced tomato, onion and yogurt sauce with spiced basmati rice.
- Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
Lamb (27%), Water, Tomato, Onion, Basmati Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Ginger Purée, Yogurt (Milk), Garlic Purée, Salt, Cornflour, Coriander Powder, Paprika, Coriander Leaf, Cumin Powder, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Green Chilli, Sugar, Coriander Seed, Turmeric Powder, Cardamom Powder, Cumin Seeds, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel, Chilli Powder, Mace, Black Pepper, Cardamom Pods, Colour (Curcumin), Clove Powder, Bay Leaf, Dried Oregano, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Snap the compartments in half, place the Lamb Rogan Josh on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover, then add the rice compartment onto the baking tray and heat both for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat.
800W / 900W 5½ mins / 5 mins.
Snap the compartments in half, place the Lamb Rogan Josh in the microwave and heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/(900W). Then place the rice compartment in the microwave and heat both on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W)/ 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W). Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
using lamb from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.Caution: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (430g**)|
|Energy||481.20kJ (114.50kcal)||2069.16kJ (492.35kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016