Arla Skyr Honey 450G
- Fat Free Icelandic Style Strained Yogurt with Honey
- For hundreds of years, Icelanders have enjoyed skyr (pronounced 'skee-er') as part of their daily diet. Carefully strained to create a delicious, thick texture, it's fat free, reduced in sugar*, and high in protein. Now, you can enjoy Icelandic-style yogurt too.
- Perfect for breakfast or as a snack.
- *30% less sugar vs other flavoured yogurts based on a market average. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- For hundreds of years Icelanders have enjoyed the nutritious benefits of skyr (pronounced 'skee-er') as part of their daily diet. Now you can enjoy Icelandic style yogurt from Arla - a farmer owned cooperative.
- Farmer owned = 100% fairly owned
- For more information visit www.arla.com/company/
Arla Foods are a cooperative of dairy farmers. Our farmers don't just milk the cows, they own the business too. When you buy any Arla product, you know you are helping support our farmers and their families. Arla Foods dates back to the 1880s, when dairy farmers in Denmark and Sweden joined forces with one common goal: to produce and provide the best dairy products, creating new opportunities for business growth. Today we have farmer owners is seven countries across Europe, including over 2,500 in the UK. As a farmer-owned company, we are committed to high standards of animal welfare, product quality and food safety. We have our own quality programme, Arlagården®. In the UK, Arla and Red Tractor have worked closely together during the development of Arlagården and Arla is fully supportive of the existing Red Tractor scheme. Look out for our Farmer-owned marque. This marque identifies all products sourced from the Arla dairy cooperative, produced with care in every step - from Cow to You. To find out more, go to arlafoods.co.uk/farmerowned
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 450g
- High protein
- Fat free
Skyr Yogurt (Skimmed Milk) (88%), Water, Blossom Honey (2.4%), Sugar, Maize Starch, Lemon Juice form Concentrate, Natural Flavouring
Keep refrigerated. Use within 3 days after opening.Do not exceed use by date. For use by date see top of pack.
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
This pot contains 3 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Arla Foods Ltd,
- LS10 1AB.
- Arla Foods Ltd,
- LS10 1AB.
- 0845 600 6688
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/3 pot (150g)|
|of which saturates (g)||<0.1||0.2|
|of which sugars (g)||6.5||9.8|
|This pot contains 3 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019