- Energy203kcal 849kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1651kJ (394kcal)
- Chocolate flavoured sponge cake made with rice flour, potato flour and tapioca flour, filled with covered with chocolate buttercream and finished with chocolate decorations.
Dark Brown Sugar, Chocolate Buttercream (15%), Water, Free Range Pasteurised Whole Egg, Rice Flour, Chocolate Decorations, Free Range Pasteurised Egg White, Cocoa Powder, Butter (Milk), Humectant (Glycerine), Glucose Syrup, Golden Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Flour, Tapioca Flour, Modified Maize Starch, Dried Skimmed Milk, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Carob Gum), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydroxide), Sugar. Chocolate Buttercream contains: Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Butter (Milk), Invert Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Humectant (Glycerine), Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydroxide). Chocolate Decorations contain: White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins, Ammonium Phosphatides), Flavouring), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Milk Sugar, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring).
- Recipe: No nuts., Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free., Factory: Before being prepared for manufacture of this product, the equipment, was previously used to make products containing nuts., For allergens, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain nuts
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Remove outer packaging and collar before cutting. Place cake on a flat surface.
- Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into
- slices. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-fourteenth of the cake (approx. 51g) contains|
|Energy||1651kJ (394kcal)||849kJ (203kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021