- Energy877kJ 208kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1096.20kJ (259.90kcal)
- 2 Naan breads made with garlic and coriander, topped with butter ghee.
- Flame baked in a clay lined oven for a perfectly pillowy soft centre and pockets of crispiness. Enriched with garlic and topped with ghee and coriander. These fragrant naans are made by blending garlic into the dough, which is left to rest so it can develop its characteristic pillowy texture, before being hand stretched and topped with a rich butter ghee and coriander. The dough is then flame baked in a tandoor style clay lined oven until it bubbles up to create little pockets of crispness that contrast perfectly with the bread's soft centre.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Ghee (Milk), Yogurt (Milk), Yeast, Coriander (1.5%), Garlic (1.5%), Spirit Vinegar, Fermented Wheat Flour, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Dried Coriander (Coriander), Salt, Kalonji Seeds, Flavouring(Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavouring Preparation (Flavouring))
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Once opened consume within 2 days and by date shown., Store in a cool dry place.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from ambient: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 3-4 minutes Sprinkle naan with water. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes (from ambient).
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 6-7 minutes Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6-7 minutes (from frozen).
Instructions: Grill: Medium heat 2 minutes Sprinkle naan with water. Place under a pre-heated grill for 2 minutes (from ambient), turning once.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a naan (80g)|
|Energy||1096.20kJ (259.90kcal)||876.96kJ (207.92kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016