Scholl Gelactiv Insole Sport - Women
- Gel Activ Sport Women
- - Effectively absorbs shocks and help reduce excessive pressure of running or sports
- - With a strong arch support and cushioning, it is carefully designed to fit athletic footwear
- - Impact cushioning for heel, knees and ankles
- - Suitable for wearing inside running shoes, sports shoes and trainers
- - Gelactiv ™ technology provides superior shock absorption & cushioning performance, thanks to the ergonomically designed gel insert integrated in the insole
- - 1 size fits all (trim along the outline that matches your shoe size)
- Why Use Scholl Gelactiv™ Sport?
- It is developed to effectively absorb shocks and help reduce excessive pressure of running or sports. With a strong arch support and cushioning it is carefully designed to fit athletic footwear.
- GelActiv™ Technology: GelActiv™ technology provides superior shock absorption vs not wearing insoles and cushioning performance, with the ergonomically designed gel insert integrated in the insole. GelActiv™ is effective in absorbing micro shocks and helps reduce the excessive pressure of activities like walking or running. Impact cushioning for joints*.
- *Joints refers to joints on your lower leg like knees and ankles.
- Fits Shoe Size
- UK: 5-8
- Aus: 6-9
- UK: A-5 B-6 C-7 Full-8
- Aus: A-6 B-7 C-8 Full-9
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Vietnam from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- Instruction for Use:
- Trim to fit if necessary. Cut along the outline that matches your shoe size or use the original insole as a guide.
- For best results, remove existing insoles and replace with Scholl GelActiv™ insoles with the Gel side Down. Replace the insoles when showing signs of wear. Every six months recommended.
- Can be used for:
- Athletic footwear, Trainers
- Cleaning Instruction: To clean, simply wipe with a warm soapy cloth (do not soak)
- Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not 100% satisfied with this insole within 30 days, we will arrange a refund. You need to be an adult and proof of purchase (receipt) is required. Your statutory rights are not affected. To arrange a refund contact UK: 0800 074 2040 or ROI: 01 661 7318. For more information go to www.scholl.co.uk or www.scholl.ie
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016