- Oxi Action Spray Fabric Stain Remover
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- www.happier homes.com
- Vanish Gold is super-boosted and fast-acting. From the ones you can clearly see to the tougher ones that may be hidden deep in the fabric, providing astonishing results in as little as 30 seconds.
- You choose how to use this versatile stain remover spray; in wash, pre-treat or to soak your fabrics.
- Do not use on wool, silk, leather, finished or coated surfaces - for example wood and metal.
- Energy lift
- Pack size: 500ml
Contains 5%-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Perfume
Keep only in original container
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Poland
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Open, Spray, Wash
- For best results treat the stain as soon as possible and apply on both sides.
- Spray directly onto tough stains!
- Usage Advice
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- Spray on stains, rub gently, let it work for 1-5 minutes, then wash as usual
- Safe on colours & whites when used in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
- Check for colour fastness by testing the product on an inconspicuous or hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry.
- Do not use on wool, silk or leather.
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals etc.
- Do not spray the product on fabrics with metal fasteners, and/or flame resistant finishes.
- Do not use on garments recommended for dry-clean only.
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not leave the product to dry on the garment (maximum 5 minutes contact time).
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
500 Millilitres ℮
VANISH OXI ACTION STAIN REM SPRAY 500 ML
WARNING VANISH OXI ACTION Spray Fabric Stain Remover: Causes serious eye irritation May be corrosive to metals Keep out of reach of children IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention IF SWALLOWED: call a doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand Do not breathe spray. Wash hands after use. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended Do not mix with other products. WARNING
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019