- Lynx was introduced to the UK in 1985. The first body spray to be launched as a stand-alone brand, Lynx originally came in three fragrances: Amber, Musk and Spice.
- Since then, the Lynx Institute of Attractiveness has created dozens of great fragrances, all designed to give our customers the edge in the mating game.
- And not only has our portfolio developed significantly, into anti-perspirant, stick, roll on and shower gels, but we now offer a female fragrance and most recently we’ve launched into hair styling and shampoo products to helps guys get the look that get’s the girls, and let’s not forget that the brand is now established itself as the UK’s leading male grooming brand
- A great day starts with a great shower and there’s no greater shower than a Lynx shower. You might not conquer the world after it but you’ll feel like you can. We’ve also got a full range of grooming products that can help you be the man you want to be today.
- Lynx Black men's shower gel. In a noisy world, a whisper stands out. It gets you heard above the shouting. Above the attention-grabbing. Above the drama. That’s the power of understatement. It lets you glide through the crowd without becoming part of it. It’s natural and effortless and makes a statement. For best results Fill your palm and work into a foamy lather. Rinse thoroughly and finish with your favourite Lynx fragrance
- Lynx Black Body Wash keeps you feeling fresh all day
- Lynx shower gel and refreshing showergel it leaves you feeling clean and fresh, with a lasting scent
- A refreshing shower gel and male bodywash with a zesty bergamot combined with fresh rosemary and soothing cedar wood
- A lynx body wash and showergels has a lasting fragrance that makes a lasting impression
- A male showergel dermatologically tested
- Supercharge your style and kick-start your day
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Parfum, Citric acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090
- Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019