Tesco Bunting Cake
- Energy1056kJ 251kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1704kJ / 405kcal
- Madeira sponge cake filled with buttercream and raspberry jam, covered with soft icing and sugar decorations. Box contains a paper bunting banner with plastic sticks for decoration.
- WITH A BUNTING BANNER Sponge filled with buttercream and fruity jam for a sweet, soft cake
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Buttercream (7%), Raspberry Jam (7%), Water, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Palm Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Dried Glucose Syrup, Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Soya Lecithins), Stabilisers (Tragacanth, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Plain Caramel, Carotenes, Riboflavins, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins, Iron Oxides and Hydroxides), Flavouring, Citric Acid, Dried Egg White.
Buttercream contains: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Tapioca Starch, Water, Dried Glucose Syrup, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raspberry Purée, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Colour (Anthocyanins), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging. Remove paper bunting banner from pouch, Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted, do not refreeze, use within 2 days
- Caution: This pack contains an inedible paper bunting banner with plastic sticks for decoration only.Inedible components may pose a choking hazard.Bunting may be flammable, keep away from naked flames.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (62g)|
|Energy||1704kJ / 405kcal||1056kJ / 251kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019