Tesco Bbq Sweet And Sticky Chicken Wings 900G
- Energy1242kJ 297kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 962.71kJ (230.17kcal)
- Chicken wings in a sweet and sticky glaze.
- The sweet, sticky barbecue glaze on our British chicken wings is guaranteed to have your guests licking their lips. For perfectly cooked BBQ wings we recommend roasting in the oven before finishing on your barbecue for extra flavour and crispy skin. Serve with wedges, salad and delicious dips and crunchy coleslaw. Click on the recipes tab at the top of this page for more Real Food barbecue recipes with ingredients you can add straight to your basket. Tesco chickens are reared by British farmers who are passionate about welfare and meet Red Tractor standards as well as our own stringent agricultural requirements. Our chickens are reared in houses with natural daylight and bales as studies have shown this type of enrichment improves the activity and wellbeing of the birds.
Chicken (94%), Sugar, Tomato Powder, Cornflour, Smoked Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Salt, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika, Smoked Black Pepper, Potato Dextrin, Spices, Sunflower Oil, Paprika Extract, Coconut Oil, Flavouring
Keep refrigerated between -2ºC and +4ºC. Store covered at the bottom of the fridge. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 35-40 mins
Instructions: Place the wings on a baking sheet and cook on the middle shelf for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn the wings then return to the oven for 15-20 minutes until the wings are dark in colour and the marinade has become sticky.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Use by: see front of pack.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g oven cooked contains||N/A|
|Energy||962.71kJ (230.17kcal)||1241.90kJ (296.92kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016