Pedigree Small Dog Chicken And Vegetable Dry Dog Food 900G
- Complete pet food for adult dogs of small size.
- Pedigree® offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and dog treats
- 100% Complete and Balanced pet food
- 900g Pedigree complete dry food for small Adult dogs
- Pedigree dry dog food with Chicken and Vegetables
- Dog food contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 100% complete and balanced, Pedigree Vital Protection Small Dogs is a particularly tasty and nutritious Dry dog food, perfect for small dogs' everyday meals.
- Made smaller in size and particularly tasty, even for the fussier ones, the dry dog food kibbles are easy to chew and to enjoy.
- Developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree Small Dry Dog food has all the essential nutrients to support optimal digestion, a healthy skin and coat, strong natural defenses and good dental care.
- And for small dogs specific needs, it also supports healthy joints, healthy weight and healthy urinary tracks.
- The special texture of the kibbles helps clean and support healthy teeth - making them ideal to complement a daily oral care routine.
- At Pedigree, we believe that dogs are good for us. Every day, their wonderful innocence brings out the good in us.
- Pedigree's complete range of tasty and healthy dog food and dog treats delivers everything that is essential to support, protect and spark all dogs' exuberant love of life. So that day after day, dog owners can feed the good in their dogs.
- With a wide range of tasty, complete and balanced dog food meals, Pedigree has everything all dogs need to thrive. Meals that taste good in ways that get tails wagging, and feed the good in ways you can see.
- 100% complete and balanced, tasty
- Dry dog food for small dogs
- Nutrition for small dogs that helps support oral care, good digestion, a healthy skin & coat and strong natural defenses
- Tasty dry dog food with smaller kibbles, easier to chew and enjoy for small dogs
- Pet food developed with our vets and nutritionists at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- PEDIGREE® VITAL PROTECTION™ dry dog food is designed to deliver their nutrition needs
- Pack size: 900g
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (20%, including 4% Chicken in the Brown Kibbles), Oils and Fats (including 0.5% Sunflower Oil), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (including 2% Dried Beet Pulp), Minerals (including 0.7% Sodium Tripolyphosphate an active ingredient in the Brown Kibbles), Vegetables (4% Carrots in the Orange Kibles, 4% Peas in the Green Kibbles), Vegetable Protein Extracts
Store closed, in a cool and dry place., Best before date: see back of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- 24h Daily feeding instructions:
- Dry Food Only: 1 kg: 25 g, 3 kg: 60 g, 5 kg: 85 g, 7 kg: 110 g, 10 kg: 145 g
- Dry Food + Pouch*: 1 kg: 15 g + 1/2, 3 lg: 35 g + 1, 5 kg: 50 g + 1 1/2, 7 kg: 75 g + 1 1/2, 10 kg: 85 g + 2 1/2
- We recommend to feed a mix of Pedigree® dry and wet food.
- Feeding instructions: Allow a transition phase when switching diet and adjust amounts according to your pet's needs. For overweight dogs reduce daily amount. For more information on feeding your dog, please contact our Consumer Careline or visit our website. Fresh water should always be available.
- 373 kcal/100g
- No added artificial colourants
Name and address
- GB: Mars Petcare UK.
- IRL: Mars Ireland,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- GB: Freepost Mars Petcare UK.
- 0800 738 800
- IRL: Mars Ireland Consumer Care,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- 1890 812 315
To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical constituents (%):|
|Omega 6 fatty acids:||2.2|
|Additives per kg:||-|
|Colourants from natural origin:||-|
|Vitamin A:||15300 IU|
|Vitamin B1:||7.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2:||12.5 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||3.3 mg|
|Vitamin D3:||1688 IU|
|Vitamin E:||150 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||28 mg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||113 mg|
|Potassium iodide:||2.3 mg|
|Sodium selenite:||0.65 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||300 mg|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019