- Energy623kJ 149kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 853.85kJ (203.93kcal)
- Skinless & boneless formed portion of Alaska Pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) breaded with a rough crumb, pre fried.
- Breaded Fish Burger
Alaska Pollock (Fish) (61%), Breadcrumb, Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Rice Flour, Salt, White Pepper.
Breadcrumb contains: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 18 Minutes
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Preheat oven and baking tray. Place product on baking tray and cookfor 18 minutes.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each fillets (73g) contains|
|Energy||853.85kJ (203.93kcal)||623.31kJ (148.87kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016