- Energy671kJ 160kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 450kJ / 107kcal
- Formed portion of skinless and boneless haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) in a spinach sauce.
- Haddock in a rich cheese and spinach sauce, sealed to lock in flavour
Haddock (Fish) (65%), Whole Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Spinach (2.5%), Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour, Cream (Milk), Maize Starch, Onion, Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Salt, Fish Bouillon, Fish Gelatine, Parsley, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Nutmeg, Cayenne Pepper, White Pepper, Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Instructions: Cook in bag. 180°C/Fan 160°C/ Gas 4 27mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 27 minutes. Leave to stand 2 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W/900W 5½ mins.
Cook in bag, with clear window facing up for 5 minutes 30 seconds.
Leave for stand for 1 minute after heating. Shake bag gently before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Take care when opening the packaging after cooking
- The product will be piping hot and some steam may escape when opening the packaging
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.For best results, oven cook from frozen.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (149g**)|
|Energy||450kJ / 107kcal||671kJ / 160kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019