- Pop Tarts Frosted Raspberry
- Visit us at poptarts.com
- Baked with real fruit!*
- *Filling made with equal to 10% fruit
- Pop-Tarts are a Crazy Good part of breakfast
- Naturally & artificially flavored
- Baked with real fruit!
- Cholesterol free
- Good source of 6 vitamins & minerals and 4 B vitamins
- Pack size: 416g
- 8 Toaster Pastries
- Cholesterol free
- Good source of 6 vitamins & minerals, 4 B vitamins
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Soybean and Palm Oil (with TBHQ for Freshness), Sugar, Cracker Meal, Contains two percent or less of Wheat Starch, Dried Raspberries, Dried Pears, Dried Apples, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Milled Corn, Citric Acid, Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Modified Wheat Starch, Red 40, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Blue 1
- Contains Wheat and Soy ingredients
No refrigeration needed
- Cooking Instructions (General): While Kellogg's® Pop Tarts® are fully baked and ready to eat right from the pouch, if you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions:
- Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer.
- Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
- Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
- Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
- Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
- If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.
- Microwave (From Ambient): 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate.
- 2. Microwave on high setting for 3 seconds.
- 3. Cool briefly before handling.
- Other (From Ambient): 1. Remove pasty from pouch.
- 2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only.
- 3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance.
Number of uses
8 Serving Size 1 Pastry (52g)
- Kellogg Sales Co.,
- Battle Creek,
- MI 49016,
- Questions or Comments?
- Visit kelloggs.com
|Typical Values||Typical Values Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Dietary Fibre less than||1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019