- Energy152kJ 36kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 152kJ (36kcal)
- Crunchy and sweet, perfect for roasting
- Bunched in the field by hand ~ High in Vitamin A
- Fan 1 80oC / 200oC / Gas 6
- Place in a roasting tin and drizzle with oil. Roast in the cetre of a preheated
- oven for 20-30 minutes or until caramelized and tender. Turn the carrots over
- halfway through cooking.
- Place in a steamer above a pan of boiling water. Cover with lid and steam for
- 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Place in a pan of boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-6minutes or until
- tender. Drain well before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Wash well before use. Remove tops and tails. Cut into even sized pieces or
- leave whole for roasting.
the U.K., Spain
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold contains||-|
|Energy||152kJ (36kcal)||152kJ (36kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019