- Energy810kJ 193kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 337kJ / 80kcal
- Marinated chicken breast pieces with vegetables in a mushroom, white wine and Madeira wine sauce.
- Chicken gently cooked in a rich mushroom and Madeira sauce
Chicken Breast (23%), Water, Onion, Carrot (9%), Mushroom (8%), Peas (7%), Potato, White Wine, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Chicken Extract, Madeira Wine, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Garlic Purée, Salt, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Redcurrant Juice, Vegetable Juice (Carrot, Mushroom, Onion), Caramelised Sugar, Thyme, Sugar, Black Pepper, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Gelling Agent (Pectin)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 530-35 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat.
800W / 900W 11 / 10 mins
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 5 minutes (900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and heat for a further 5 minutes (800W/900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slight but will regain strength on standing.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (240g**)|
|Energy||337kJ / 80kcal||810kJ / 193kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019