- Flea Collar for Dogs & Puppies
- Need more advice or have any questions?
- Contact our Bob Martin vet, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Martin Clear Flea Collar controls fleas and ticks on dogs and puppies for up to 6 weeks.
- 95% of fleas live in the home, so when treating for fleas, it is essential to treat your pet and home to eliminate the problem. Heavy flea infestations must be treated first with a suitable product such as Bob Martin Clear Flea & Tick Spray to ensure that you deal with all existing fleas on both your dog and in your home.
- Clinically proven...
- This collar will provide protection for up to 6 weeks, repelling both fleas and ticks for on dogs and puppies from 12 weeks of age.
- Give your home the All-Clear...
- In addition to using Bob Martin Flea Collar for Dogs as a preventative, all pets in the home should also be treated with a suitable wormer product every 3 months.
- 1- Treat pets for fleas
- 2- Worm pets - fleas carry worms
- 3- Treat your home
- Bob Martin Clear offers a comprehensive range of pest control products in a variety of applications to suit your needs; tablets, granules, spot ons, sprays, collars, powders, as well as a range of Pesticide Free options.
- This product is approved under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended) for use as directed.
- HSE No. 9589.
- Biocidal product PT19.
- This collar is waterproof
Active Ingredient: Margosa Extract (CAS : 84696-25-3) : 25g/Kg
- Contains Alpha-Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde (HCA). May produce an allergic reaction
Keep in a safe place.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use...
- Remove any previous collars from your pet. If any other flea product has been applied within the last 4 weeks, check with the manufacturer if it is safe to apply a flea collar.
- Remove the collar from the bag.
- Open out the collar and place around the dogs neck. A correct fitting would enable 2 fingers to be comfortably inserted between the collar and the neck.
- Push the end of the collar through the fastener and fasten it around your dogs neck.
- Any excess length of collar beyond the buckle should be cut off and disposed of.
- Replace collar every 6 weeks for maximum protection.
- Wash hands after handling the Bob Martin Flea Collar.
- Statutory Conditions Relating to Use
- For use only as an insect repellent.
- One collar to be fitted per dog, with replacement recommended at 6 weekly intervals.
- Read all precautions before use.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
- For external use on dogs only.
- Contains Alpha-Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde (HCA). May produce an allergic reaction.
Name and address
- AB7 America,
- 2645 Executive Park Drive,
- Weston FL,
- Write to Freepost Bob Martin (no further address required)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us 0844 748 0108
- Visit us www.bobmartinclear.com
1 x Collar
Statutory Conditions Relating to Use For use only as an insect repellent. One collar to be fitted per dog, with replacement recommended at 6 weekly intervals. Read all precautions before use. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs. For external use on dogs only. Contains Alpha-Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde (HCA). May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019