Abra Ca Debora 6 Plain Pancakes 375G
- 6 original Dutch pancakes
- How's this for a flippin' quick supper? Just fill with pesto and mozzarella, pop in the microwave and... Abra ca Debora A pan tastic supper in no time.
- More ideas at Abra ca Debora.co.uk
- Visit Abra ca Debora.co.uk and enter our competitions.
- There are magical prizes to be won
- While you're online, why not have a look at Debora's super simple recipes and let us know about any ideas you have?
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- The supper conjure-upper
- Just add anything! sweet or savoury
- Flip me for a super-swift recipe
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 375g
Skimmed Milk, Wheat Flour, Egg, Vegetable Oil and Fats (Rapeseed), Buckwheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate and Disodium Diphosphate), Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids)
Keep refrigerated, max 7°C., Once open, eat within 3 days and store in airtight container., Suitable for home freezing., Freeze on day of purchase and defrost thoroughly before heating. Once defrosted, eat within 24 hours and do not refreeze., Best before date, see pack front.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Cooking appliances vary. Make sure pancake is piping hot before eating!
- Microwave (From Chilled): Remove packaging. Place pancake on microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 30 seconds.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Remove packaging. Place pancake on ovenproof dish. Cover with foil and heat in centre of preheated oven at 200°C for 6-8 minutes or until warmed through.
Name and address
- Magically made for:
- PO Box 1001,
- 3360BA Sliedrecht,
- The Netherlands.
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g:|
|(of which saturates||2.0g)|
|(of which sugars||5.3g)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016