Tesco Steak And Kidney Shortcrust Pie 200G
- Energy2282kJ 546kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1141kJ / 273kcal
- Shortcrust pastry pie filled with chunks of beef steak and kidney in gravy.
- Tesco Shortcrust Pastry Steak & Kidney Pie. Crumbly pastry filled with tender steak and kidney in a rich beef gravy. Our expert bakers make the pastry for our pies just the way you'd make it at home, giving a delicate shortcrust pastry. The fillings are cooked for tenderness and flavour. The pastry case is then deep filled, topped and milk glazed for a crisp, golden finish.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Beef (26%), Beef Kidney (12%), Palm Oil, Water, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Onion, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Beef Stock, Black Treacle, Tomato Paste, Balsamic Vinegar, Malted Barley Extract, Dried Skimmed Milk, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Garlic Purée, Black Pepper, Thyme, Salt, Flavouring, Chilli Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Clove Powder, Lemon Oil.
Beef Stock contains: Beef Extract, Beef, Water, Tomato Purée, Carrot Concentrate, Salt, Leek Concentrate, Onion Concentrate, Beef Fat, Black Pepper, Laurel, Tarragon Oil, Thyme Oil, Garlic Oil.
Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (200g)|
|Energy||1141kJ / 273kcal||2282kJ / 546kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019