- Energy1908kJ 455kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 497kJ / 119kcal
- Pollock in a cheese sauce topped with mashed potato and a Cheddar cheese breadcrumb.
- Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour
- Pollock in a creamy Cheddar sauce topped with buttery mash.
- Pack size: 800g
Mashed Potato (51%), Pollock (Fish) (25%), Whole Milk, Single Cream (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Wheat Flour, Cornflour, Parsley, Salt, Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Spices, Caramelised Sugar.
Mashed Potato contains: Potato, Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C /Fan 170°C / Gas 5 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 40-45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften but will regain strength on standing.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Card widely recycled Plastic check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (384g)|
|Energy||497kJ / 119kcal||1908kJ / 455kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019