Canesintima Intimate Moisturiser 50Ml
- Intimate Moisturiser
- Canesintima® Intimate Moisturiser is a gel specially designed for you to moisturise and lubricate your intimate area and help to protect from further irritation. It soothes the discomfort of vaginal dryness, providing lubrication and can even help to make intimacy more enjoyable.
- Contains camellia japonica and hyaluronic acid, ingredients of natural origin known for their moisturising properties
- Contains glycerin known to help moisturise and lubricate
- Did you know that vaginal dryness may be linked to many factors?
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Oral contraceptives or other hormonal treatments
- Following pregnancy or surgery
- Temporary tiredness and stress
- It often results in intimate discomfort or pain during sexual intercourse. So when you experience vaginal dryness you can use Canesintima® to moisturise and lubricate and help give back your comfort and confidence.
- Hypoallergenic* and dermatologically tested
- *Formulated to minimise the risk of allergy
- Compatible with condoms
- Effective soothing relief from vaginal dryness
- Triple effect: moisturises, lubricates and helps to protect from further irritation
- Respects the physiological pH of the intimate area
- Free from parabens, soap and fragrances
- Water-based, non-sticky formulation
- Pack size: 50ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Capryloyl Glycine, Sorbitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Butylene Glycol/Camellia Japonica Leaf/Flower Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, p-Anisic Acid, Levulinic Acid
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use:
- Canesintima® is a convenient and easy to use intimate moisturising gel. When vaginal dryness causes discomfort or pain, apply Canesintima® with your finger around the entrance and inside the vagina.
- Bayer plc,
- RG14 1JA,
- Bayer plc,
- RG2 6AD,
Warnings: Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not swallow. This gel is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Canesintima is not a treatment. In the case of persistent vaginal dryness, consult your doctor.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019