- Energy991kJ 235kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 542kJ
- Dried pasta whirls in a cheese and ham flavour sauce mix with leek.
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Low fat
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 110g
- Low fat
Pasta Whirls (79%) (Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Flour), Cheese Powder (5%) (Milk), Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whey Powder (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Yeast Extract, Flavourings (contain Milk), Dried Glucose Syrup, Salt, Dried Leek (1%), Emulsifiers (Pentasodium Triphosphate, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Toasted Garlic, Sugar, Milk Protein, Acid (Citric Acid), Smoke Flavouring, Stabiliser (Dipotassium Phosphate), Black Pepper Extract
- May also contain Celery, Egg, Mustard and Soya
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Hob (From Ambient): 1 Place 250ml water, 100ml milk (and 10g butter if you fancy) in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- 2 Stir in the pack contents.
- 3 Boil gently, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 4 Remove from heat, stir and serve. Sauce will thicken on standing.
- Microwave (From Ambient): 1. Empty pack contents into a 2.4 litre (4 1/2 pint) microwavable bowl.
- 2. Add 250ml boiling water, 100ml milk (and 10g butter if you fancy).
- 3. Cover with microwavable film - pierce several times then cook on full power - appropriate times below. Stop and stir twice during cooking (careful, it's Hot!).
- 4. Remove from the microwave. Stir, cover and stand for 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Heating Category / Oven Wattage:
- 650W: 7 mins, Cat. D or 750W: 6 mins, Cat. E or 850W: 5 mins
- The above recommendation is a guide only. For other microwave categories refer to manufacturer's handbook. Categories D and E refer to a new microwave classification. Take care - may boil over.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Why not try... stirring in cooked chicken pieces, top with grated cheese, and place in the oven for a delicious pasta bake.
- Serves 2-3 as part of a main meal or 1 as a tasty snack
Number of uses
2 This pack contains 2 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Sachet
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Consumer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222722 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack. Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
DO NOT USE IF SACHET IS OPEN OR TORN.
110 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g As Prepared||Per 1/2 Pack As Prepared (183g)||% Reference Intake|
|of which Saturates||1.1g||2.0g||10%|
|of which Sugars||2.7g||5.0g||6%|
|This pack contains 2 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016