- Energy858kJ 205kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 953kJ / 228kcal
- Hot smoked salmon (Salmo salar) fillets coated with honey and tandoori inspired spices.
- Gently smoked, lightly roasted and marinated for an aromatic flavour. Responsibly sourced from waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Marinated, topped with nigella seeds and gently kiln smoked using oak for robustness and beechwood for a subtle sweetness. Boneless, can be enjoyed hot or cold. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Gently smoked, lightly roasted and marinated for an aromatic flavour
- Pack size: 180g
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (83%), Honey, Salt, Paprika, Coriander, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Onion Seed, Rice Flour, Coriander Leaf, Cumin Seed, Cumin, Chilli Powder, Ginger, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Colours (Beetroot Red, Paprika Extract), Black Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: This product is ready to eat, but may also be eaten hot. Remove all packaging. Oven 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 15 mins Place on a lightly oiled baking tray. Cover loosely with foil, place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Produced in UK
Preparation and Usage
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical fillet (90g)|
|Energy||953kJ / 228kcal||858kJ / 205kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019