- Energy564kJ 135kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2239kJ
- Ginger Flavoured Shortcake Whirls Filled with Buttercream (20%).
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Light gingerbread shortcake swirl filled with smooth buttercream
- It's the little things that mean the most like an exceedingly good cake from Mr Kipling.
- Exceedingly good cakes
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Icing Sugar, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Invert Sugar Syrup, Ground Ginger, Colours (Plain Caramel, Curcumin), Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Ground Mixed Spice (Cassia, Coriander, Caraway, Clove, Ginger, Nutmeg), Flavourings, Sugar, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids)
- May also contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Best stored in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Carefully baked in the UK
Place of Provenance
Lovingly baked in Britain
Number of uses
6 This pack contains 6 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy these Gingerbread Whirls at their very best. If you are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our consumer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
6 x Gingerbread Whirls
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per whirl (25g)|
|of which saturates||13.5g||3.4g|
|of which sugars||25.2g||6.4g|
|This pack contains 6 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016