- Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta
- Get inspired with more recipes at: www.barilla.co.uk
- Italy's #1 Brand of Pasta*
- *Italy's N°1 brand in sales
- *Source: Nielsen Retail Index.
- Discover and taste our Pesto Alla Genovese
- Made 100% with Fresh Italian Basil
- Gluten Free
- Pack size: 500g
Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
- May contain traces of Soy, May contain traces of Eggs if produced in the plant indicated with letter (A)
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- 100g Pasta
- 1 Litre water
- 7g Salt
- Bring water to a fast boil and add salt. Add pasta and cook for 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and serve.
- Prepare a special linguine with pesto & prawns!
- Step 1: Add pasta to boiling salted water and cook for the time indicated on pack. We recommend 7g of salt for every 100g of Pasta.
- Step 2: In a large pan fry some prawns lightly with a little extra virgin olive oil. Drain the Pasta and toss the Pesto Genovese and the prawns. For a creamy sauce, add two spoons of the cooking water and mix together.
- Step 3: For a special touch, add some fresh basil leaves with black pepper. Dress the plates and enjoy.
Number of uses
The package contains approximately 6 servings
Name and address
- Imported by Euro Food Brands.
- Barilla G. e R. Fratelli,
- Società per Azioni,
- Via Mantova 166,
- For UK & Ireland:
- To contact Barilla: www.barilla.co.uk
|Of which: Saturates g||0.5||0.4||2%|
|Of which: Sugars g||3.5||3.0||3%|
|(1)85g = example of a serving. The package contains approximately 6 servings||-||-||-|
|(2)RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019