- Fluoride and calcium toothpaste
- Toothpaste, Prevent Cavities, Cavity Protection, Strengthen Enamel, Stronger Enamel
- Give your family the chance to be cavity free with Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste. It's the first and only family toothpaste with unique Sugar Acid Neutraliser™, which directly fights sugar acids in plaque - the number-one cause of cavities. Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste is clinically proven to fight tooth decay in two ways. First, its patented Sugar Acid Neutraliser™ helps to deactivate sugar acids before they can harm teeth. Second, it contains fluoride and calcium to strengthen and remineralise enamel to help prevent cavity formation.
- Colgate's best cavity protection for your family
- Contains patented Sugar Acid Neutraliser™
- Pack size: 75ml
Calcium Carbonate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Arginine, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77891, Contains: Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (1450 ppm F¯)
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Brush twice daily.
- Children of 6 years and younger - use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
- For best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
Name and address
- GU2 8JZ.
- GU2 8JZ.
- Call free 00-800-321-321-32
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016