Alma Mora Malbec 75cl

Alma Mora Malbec 75cl

Sorry, this product is currently unavailable

Sorry, this product is currently unavailable

  • Suitable for vegetarians

Product Description

  • Malbec - Red Argentinian Wine
  • Malbec - Red Argentinian Wine
  • Alma Mora Malbec is a full-bodied wine, displaying ripe red berry and fleshy plum flavours, with an elegant touch of vanilla from the new American oak barrels. An ideal complement to grilled meats, beef or pork, but also an excellent match for rabbit, duck or pasta dishes with spicy tomato sauce.
  • It portrays what we feel but do not show. What we love but do not say. Alma Mora connects you with your senses.
  • Pack size: 75CL


Tasting Notes

  • Full bodied with notes of ripe plum and blackcurrant and an elegant touch of vanilla. The palate is bursting with ripe red fruit with well integrated oak and a long finish.

Region of Origin

<Not Relevant>

Wine Colour


Alcohol Units



13.5% vol


Finca Las Moras

Type of Closure


Wine Maker

Eduardo Casademont



Alcohol Type


Grape Variety


Vinification Details

  • The grapes are manually harvested and fermented for 10 days. 40% of the wine is aged in new American oak barrels for 4 months and then blended together with the remaining 60% to create a complex rich and well balanced wine.


  • The name Finca Las Moras' comes from the blackberry trees from their estates in the three main valleys of San Juan. Blackberries are called 'Moras' in Spanish and it is this fruit which embodies Finca Las Moras wines: fruit grown for its expression and harvested at its very best potential.

Regional Information

  • San Juan is located in Argentina's central west area in the Cuyo region. This province is one of the country's most important wine producing areas and boasts a beautiful mountainous backdrop dotted with valleys. The wine-making oasis holds over 46,000 hectares of vines located in the Tulum Valley at 1,400m above sea level.

Storage Type


Storage Instructions

  • This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years

Produce of

Product of Argentina

Name and address

  • Produced & bottled In:
  • G-70516 & A-71058,
  • Respectively by Finca Las Moras,
  • Argentina.

Importer address

  • PLB Group Ltd,
  • West Sussex,
  • RH19 3DE.,
  • UK.

Return to

  • PLB Group Ltd,
  • West Sussex,
  • RH19 3DE.,
  • UK.

Upper age limit

18 Years

Net Contents

75cl ℮

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2020

4 Reviews

Average of 4.2 stars

Help other customers like you

Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.

excellent value

5 stars

Review from

Very smooth and easy to drink. Goodvalue. Always partial to Malbec and this was a good example


5 stars

Review from

This wine was recommended ivy the media ,so I took a punt and did well, it is now finished bit all my guests were delighted with it,great choice.


3 stars

Review from

I have been working my way through the new Malbecs on offer here, and this is the latest and least successful so far. As with all reviews it only applies to the bottle opened and variations do occur. This was to tannic and sharp to ever come round to the fruity Malbec tht is the norm. It had good colour and did soften a bit with time but in all honesty with the high standard of so many other Malbecs on offer I would not recommend this one on the showing of this bottle.

A lovely wine

4 stars

Review from

This is a beautifully crafted example of how the Malbec grape is handled so well by Argentinian winemakers these days. Smooth and balanced with dark fruit overtones, it is a pleasure to drink on its own or to accompany rich meat dishes. Bought using Tesco's current 25% off propmotion its a steal!


Products you add to your basket will appear here