- Energy4393kJ 1046kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 526kJ / 125kcal
- Classic pilau rice made with whole spices and a hint of green cardamom. Pieces of marinated chicken breast in a hot creamy onion, tomato and chilli sauce. Pieces of marinated chicken breast in a spicy onion, tomato and coriander sauce with red and green peppers. Diced potatoes in a spicy onion and tomato sauce. Naan bread.
- Pack size: 1670g
- May contain peanuts and nuts.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Use by: see front top of bag.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Remove lids from the hot chicken tikka masala, chicken jalfrezi, bombay potatoes and pilau rice and decant into ovenproof containers. Place the hot chicken tikka masala, chicken jalfrezi and pilau rice on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes. Add the bombay potatoes to the baking tray and heat for a further 15-20 minutes. Remove all packaging from the naan bread, sprinkle with water, then place on the baking tray for the final 5 minutes of heating. Stir the hot chicken tikka masala, chicken jalfrezi, bombay potatoes and pilau rice well before serving with naan bread.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating from frozen.
Instructions: Heat each pack separately for:
Pilau Rice: 800W 5 mins / 900W 4½ mins
Hot Chicken Tikka Masala: 800W 5 mins / 900W 4½ mins
Chicken Jalfrezi: 800W 5 mins / 900W 4½ mins
Bombay Potatoes: 800W 3½ mins / 900W 3 mins
Slightly loosen one side of lid.
Heat on full power.
Carefully remove lid and stir well before serving.
Naan Bread: 800W 40 secs / 900W 30 secs
Remove all packaging.
Heat on full power.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from Thailand
Number of uses
- Warning: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Bag. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Half of a pack|
|Energy||526kJ / 125kcal||4393kJ / 1046kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Warning: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019