- Natural Breast Pump Single Electric
- Helping you breastfeed for longer
- Breastfeeding is the first step to giving your baby the best start in life. Breastfeeding helps you to bond with your baby and breast milk contains everything they need to grow and stay healthy.
- Being comfortable when expressing helps you to relax and lets your milk flow more easily. Research confirms that the more relaxed you are, the more milk you can express for your baby, naturally.
- With 30 years of experience in working with mothers and leading baby feeding experts, we have developed our most comfortable breast pump yet.
- Once breastfeeding is established, expression can help you to give breast milk to your baby even when you cannot be there.
- More comfort for mum, more milk for baby1
- 1 63% of 85 UK breastfeeding mothers agreed that this breast pump was more comfortable than their current pump (main market brands - independent home placement tests UK August 2012), More milk naturally, independent research has shown that there is a link between stress levels and milk production.
- BPA free2
- 2 This BPA free bottle is made of PP material (polypropylene), BPA free - following EU Directive 2011/8/EU.
- No. 1 recommended by mums3
- 3 Based on December 2012 TNS online satisfaction survey conducted among more than 2,000 female users of childcare brands and products in the UK.
- Supported by The Royal Collage of Midwives
- The Royal College of Midwives in the UK and Philips Avent are working together to help mothers to breastfeed for longer4
- 4 The Royal College of Midwives (UK).
- Gentle stimulation mode + 3 expression settings
- Express comfortable at the touch of a button
- Feed Newborn teat pack5
- 5 For young babies it is advisable to feed by cup to avoid nipple confusion.
- No leaning forward
- You can now sit in a natural relaxed position when expressing. No spills, no back pain.
- Comfort petals gently stimulate milk flow
- Our unique petal cushion mimics baby's natural sucking to gently stimulate let-down. Its soft texture makes it extra comfortable on the breast.
- More comfort for mum, more milk for baby
- Comfortable sitting position
- Soft petal cushion
- Supported by The Royal College of Midwives
- No. 1 recommended by mums
- Mumsnet Best - 2013
- BPA free
- Designed for hygienic expressing - No milk flow into tubing
- Easy to clean and assemble - Few separate parts
- Electronic or battery operated - convenient to use in or out of the home
- 1 x Breast Pump and Motor Unit
- 1 x Sealing Disc (for milk storage)
- 1 x Newborn Teat Pack
- 2 x Day Breast Pad
- 2 x Night Breast Pad
- Instruction Guide
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in England
Preparation and Usage
- Always refer to the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
Name and address
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle BV,
- Tussendiepen 4,
- 9206 AD Drachten,
- The Netherlands.
- GB: 0844 33 80 489 5 pence / minute (mobile rates may vary)
- IRL: 0818 21 01 41 national call rate (mobiles vary)
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016