Piper Heidsieck Brut 75Cl
- Brut - White French Wine
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Intense notes of almonds and fresh hazelnuts, with flavours of fresh pear and apple with a delicate hint of citrus. It is lively and light with added depth from the Pinot Noir, creating beautiful balance.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
- First fermentation took place in stainless steel tanks. Once completed, the wine was racked and underwent full malolactic fermentation. After blending, in which 20% reserve wines were used, the wine was bottled with selected yeasts added. The wine was kept on the lees for 3 years before disgorgement, when a dosage of 9g/l was added. The bottles were allowed to rest for 6 months before being shipped.
- With a long and varied history dating back to 1785 when it was created by Florens-Louis Heidsieck, Piper-Heidsieck is one of Champagne's most well-known yet under-estimated houses. From being a favourite of Marilyn Monroe (who claimed she liked a glass to wake up in the morning) to being the first ever bottle of Champagne to feature in a movie (the 1933 Laurel and Hardy film ‘Sons of the Desert'), it has long links to the world of cinema. In recent years, it has been the Champagne served at the Oscars.
- This signature cuvée of the House is a round and vibrant non-vintage Cuvée Brut, recalling the rich variety of its blend of 100 crus from across the patchwork of Champagne vineyards. The vineyards are located in Montagne de Reims, Côte des Blancs, Aube and Vallée de la Marne.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Produce of France
Name and address
- Élaboré Par Piper-Heidsieck,
- 51100 Reims,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019