Ella's Kitchen Stage 2 Moroccan Chicken 130G
- Moroccan Chicken with Chickpeas
- My dad promised me that all of our food would be full of goodness + taste yummy too
- Ella x
- Hello, I'm an organic chicken, veg, chickpeas + cous cous meal. I'm yummy and perfectly balanced for growing babies.
- Who am I for? My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. My flavours are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew.
- I'm organic
- Textured not lumpy
- No added sugar or salt - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No big lumps + nothing artificial
- Just nutritious organic food for growing babies
- Pack size: 130g
- No added or sugar or salt
Organic Vegetable Stock 44% (Water and Organic Veg: Onions, Parsnips + Swedes), Organic Potatoes 14%, Organic Carrots 11%, Organic Chicken 10%, Organic Apricots 8%, Organic Chickpeas 7%, Organic Raisins 3%, Organic Cous Cous (<strong>Wheat</strong>) 2%, Organic Mixed Spices (Cumin, Cinnamon, Cloves) <1%, Organic Ginger <1%, Other Stuff 0%
Keep me in a cupboard., Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: To warm me, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. You can also microwave me - pop me in standing up and whizz me around until warm. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)845 26 25 221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 7
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
130 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|-of which sugars||3.6g||4.7g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019