- 2 Follow-On Milk 6+ Months Ready-to-Feed
- Follow us on Facebook @SMABabyClubUKIreland
- SMA® Nutrition has been leading research in baby nutrition for over 100 years and have produced SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk, expertly developed with nature in mind to help support babies' unique nutritional needs. At 6 months, your baby's development progresses quickly and their need for iron increases quickly and their need for iron increases.
- SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk is enriched with iron to help support normal cognitive development in baby's brain.
- Iron to help support normal cognitive development in baby's brain.
- Vitamins A, C & D to help support the normal function of baby's immune system.
- Vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones. Omega 3 & 6† and iodine to help support normal growth.
- †beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10 g of linoleic acid and 2 g of α-linolenic acid.
- SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk is tailored for babies from 6 months as part of a varied weaning diet. At 6 months your baby's development progresses quickly and their need for iron increases. SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk is enriched with iron to help support normal cognitive development in baby's brain. It contains a blend of vitamins, including A, C & D to help support the normal function of baby's immune system, and is enriched with Omega 3 & 6† and iodine to help support normal growth.
- Ready-to-feed resealable liquids do not require any preparation. Just shake and pour them straight into a sterilised bottle or beaker. Available in 1 litre and 200 ml on-the-go resealable cartons. Perfect for use at home, out-and-about, nights away or time with the grandparents.
- Science Inspired By Nature
- Our expert team at SMA® Nutrition is dedicated to understanding the complex structure of breast milk and to applying the learnings from nature to our own products. We have been leading research in baby nutrition for over 100 years and have produced SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk, expertly developed with nature in mind to help support babies' unique nutritional needs. At 6 months, your baby's development progresses quickly and their need for iron increases. SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk is enriched with iron to help support normal cognitive development in baby's brain.
- Ready to use
- To complement the weaning diet
- Leading baby nutrition research for over 100 years
- Suitable for Halal
- Pack size: 200ml
- Iron to help support normal cognitive development in baby's brain
- Vitamins A, C & D to help support the normal function of baby's immune system
- Vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones
- Omega 3 & 6 and iodine to help support normal growth
Water, Skimmed Milk, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Coconut, Rapeseed, Palm), Lactose (Milk), Whey Protein (Milk), Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Potassium Citrate, Fish Oil (DHA), Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, L-Phenylalanine, Vitamin C, Arachidonic Acid-Rich Oil (AA), Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D
Before opening store in a cool, dry place (4 to 25°C), away from direct light., For best before end, see top of carton.
Place of Provenance
Produced in Europe
Preparation and Usage
- Preparing your baby's feed
- Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.
- 1 Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2 If carton is damaged in any way, do not use. Shake carton well and unscrew cap. Pour desired amount into a sterilised beaker/bottle and place a lid on the beaker, or teat and cap on the bottle. Replace plastic cap on carton.
- 3 SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk can be fed at room temperature. If required to heat, stand filled beaker/bottle in warm water, do not immerse the lid/teat.
- 4 Before feeding shake the beaker/bottle well. If warmed, test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist - milk should be lukewarm.
- Important Feeding Information
- Check best before date.
- Once open, reseal carton and store only in the fridge (5℃ or below) for up to 24 hours.
- For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the beaker/bottle as soon as possible, and always within 1 hour.
- For older babies, ready to use formulae can be poured over cereals and mixed with food.
- Do not alter or add to formulae unless medically directed.
- Do not warm feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Remember cows' milk should not be used as a drink during the first year.
- Do not freeze.
- Feeding Guide from 6+ Months
- All babies are different but try to ensure that from 6 months to 1 year your baby has 500-600ml of SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or mixed with food.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- SMA® Nutrition,
- 1 City place,
- RH6 0PA.
- In Republic of Ireland:
- This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it does not, please call us and we will be happy to investigate this for you. We will need some details, so please do not dispose of the pack or its contents. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- SMA® Careline:
- Here to support you with your parenting and feeding queries:
- UK 0800 081 81 80
- ROI 1800 931 932
- SMA® Nutrition,
- 1 City place,
- RH6 0PA.
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 6
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk is only suitable for babies over 6 months as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first 6 months. The decision to start weaning or to use this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist, based on baby's individual needs. When bottle-feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Never leave your baby alone during feeding as there is a risk they might choke.
200 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 ml|
|of which, saturates||0.8 g|
|of which, unsaturates||2.4 g|
|of which, sugars||4.9 g|
|Salt* (=Sodium x 2.5)||0.06 g|
|Vitamin A||73 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||4.9 µg|
|Vitamin C||12 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.06 mg|
|Folic Acid||12.1 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.14 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.46 mg|
|α-linolenic Acid (ALA)†||42 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)††||6.2 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)†||486 mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)††||6.2 mg|
|*Salt is calculated as sodium x 2.5. Sodium is present for nutritional purposes||-|
|†beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10 g of linoleic acid and 2 g of α-linolenic acid||-|
|††LCPs= Long Chain Polyunsaturates||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016