Tesco Easy Entertaining Red Pepper, Feta & Spinach Quiche Serves 8
- Energy1241kJ 298kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1098.20kJ (263.80kcal)
- Red pepper, spinach and feta full fat soft cheese baked with free range eggs and cream in a shortcrust pastry, topped with diced red pepper.
- Deliciously crumbly shortcrust pastry encasing a light spinach and crumbled feta quiche, enriched with cream and topped with red pepper. A great vegetarian alternative, perfect for buffets and summer picnics. Serves 8.
Shortcrust Pastry, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Skimmed Milk, Red Pepper (10%), Spinach (7%), Feta Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (5%), Single Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Shortcrust Pastry contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Salt
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 30-35 minutes
Instructions: For best results oven heat. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove all packaging including foil tray.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-eighth of a quiche (113g) contains|
|Energy||1098.20kJ (263.80kcal)||1240.97kJ (298.09kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016