- Energy1241kJ 298kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1098kJ / 264kcal
- Red pepper, spinach and feta full fat soft cheese baked with free range eggs and cream in a shortcrust pastry, topped with diced red pepper.
- Deliciously crumbly shortcrust pastry encasing a light spinach and crumbled feta quiche, enriched with cream and topped with red pepper. A great vegetarian alternative, perfect for buffets and summer picnics. Serves 8.
- This tasty quiche is filled with red peppers, spinach and Greek feta cheese, then baked with cream and free range eggs in a crispy shortcrust pastry and garnished with red peppers.
- Pack size: 900G
INGREDIENTS: Shortcrust Pastry, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Skimmed Milk, Red Pepper (10%), Spinach (7%), Feta Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (5%), Single Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Shortcrust Pastry contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Salt.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: Temperature: 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas 5
Time: 30-35 minutes
For best results oven heat. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove all packaging including foil tray.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Box. Card widely recycled Carton. Card widely recycled Leaflet. Paper widely recycled Tray. Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1098kJ / 264kcal||1241kJ / 298kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020