- Energy1253kJ 301kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1108.80kJ (266.30kcal)
- Smoked reformed bacon with added water, farmhouse Cheddar and extra mature Cheddar cheeses baked with free range eggs and cream in a shortcrust pastry, topped with maple cured streaky bacon lardons.
- Deliciously crumbly shortcrust pastry encasing an indulgent extra mature & farmhouse Cheddar and British smoked bacon filling enriched with cream and topped with maple cured streaky bacon. Perfect for buffets and summer picnics. Serves 8.
Shortcrust Pastry, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Skimmed Milk, Smoked Reformed Bacon With Added Water (11%), Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (9%), Onion, Maple Cured Streaky Bacon Lardons (4%), Single Cream (Milk), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (2%), Cornflour, Butter (Milk), White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Shortcrust Pastry contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Salt.
Smoked Reformed Bacon With Added Water contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Stabilisers (Sodium Triphosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Curing Salt (Sodium Nitrite).
Maple Cured Streaky Bacon Lardons contain: Pork Belly, Salt, Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup, Curing Salt (Sodium Nitrite)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 30-35 minutes
Instructions: For best results oven heat. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove all packaging including foil tray.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-eighth of a quiche (113g) contains|
|Energy||1108.80kJ (266.30kcal)||1252.94kJ (300.92kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016