- Looking for a washing powder that's kind to sensitive skin but tough on stains? Persil Non-Bio Washing Powder is what you need.
- Persil non-bio powder is great for all the family. Persil's skin care research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation, so you can be confident that this non-biological washing powder will be kind to your clothes and your skin. Its mild formula makes it the ideal detergent for washing baby clothes, so that everyone from new-borns to parents can benefit from Persil non-bio powder's gentle touch.
- Formulated with wash booster technology, Persil washing powder is designed to help tackle stubborn stains like mud or grease, even in a quick wash. It also provides great results at lower temperatures. With cooler, quicker washes Persil non-biological washing powder can help you save time and energy while still leaving your clothes fresh and clean.
- How to use:
- Use this Persil washing powder to remove stains and refresh your clothes with a gentle touch. Add the washing powder to the dispenser drawer, following the instructions on the package, and remembering to check the care labels on your clothes before putting them in the wash. This washing powder can be used for both machine washes and for handwashing - for a machine wash select the appropriate temperature and cycle, and for handwashing dissolve the washing powder completely in water and follow the directions on the package.
- This non-bio washing powder is not suitable for silk or wool clothing and you should not use a paste of Persil powder and water to treat stains. Always test the colourfastness of any new clothes before washing and sort your laundry by colour to avoid fading or colour run.
- Persil non-bio is tough on stains but gentle on skin
- Helps remove muddy or oily stains even in a quick wash
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin – approved by the British Skin Foundation
- Formulated with wash booster technology to help remove stains
- Non-bio washing powder works well on quicker and cooler programmes
- Persil non-biological detergent is also available in liquid, capsule, or tablet form
- Pack size: 4.9kilogram
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
4.9 Kilograms ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016