- Energy1067kJ 256kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 853kJ / 205kcal
- Veal mince 15% fat. Typical percentage fat content under 15%. Typical percentage collagen/meat protein ratio under 15%.
- Typically 15% fat. Tender British veal with a naturally delicate flavour.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Slaughtered and Minced in
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||853kJ / 205kcal||1067kJ / 256kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019