- Fibrology Thickness Booster
- The science of hair lacking thickness
- Having fine hair is not a result of having fewer hairs but instead each strand is significantly thinner in diameter than normal hair. It's as if there's less of it, it lacks grip, becomes flat and it's difficult to do anything with it. What if science could give you thicker hair than nature did?
- The secret to thicker hair
- A breakthrough in the science of hair, L'Oréal Laboratories have created a Thickness Booster with highly concentrated Filloxane.
- Innovation Filloxane
- High concentration
- The molecule that creates hair thickness is now available in a concentrated dose for an instant intensive treatment.
- After 1 application hair looks & feels thicker
- Instantly: Filloxane penetrates deep within the fibre*.
- Over time: The formula expands for visible thickening*.
- Proven results
- Hair looks & feels instantly thicker.
- *Instrumental test with Shampoo, Masque & Thickness Booster.
- Expert Care for Every Haircare Need
- To be mixed with conditioner
- Rinse out
- Highly concentrated filloxane
- Maximum fibre expansion
- For thicker hair
- Pack size: 30ml
Aqua / Water, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Direction for Use:
- 1/ Put your desired amount of Elvive Fibrology Conditioner or Masque into your hand.
- 2/ Add an equal amount of Thickness Booster.
- 3/ Mix in your hand and work through the lengths of your hair, right to the tips.
- 4/ Rinse as normal.
- For optimum results use twice a week.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Keep out of the reach of children.
30 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016