Voltarol Paineze Emulgel 40G
- Pain-eze Emulgel
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Voltarol Pain-eze Emulgel is used for the local symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation caused by rheumatic, or muscular pain, sprains, strains and bruises eg due to sports injuries.
- Penetrating pain and inflammation relief
- For rheumatic, joint and muscular sprains, strains and bruises
- Pack size: 40g
Contents: 40g for application to the skin, Active ingredient: Diclofenac Diethylammonium 1.16% w/w, Also contains: Diethylamine, Carbomer, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Cocoyl Caprylo-Caprate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Liquid Parrafin, Perfume (containing Benzyl Benzoate), Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Do not store above 30°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Adults and children aged 14 and over:
- Use an amount the size of a one penny or two penny piece and rub gently into the skin over the affected site. Apply 3 - 4 times daily to the affected area of skin. Do not use for more than 7 days, unless longer treatment is recommended by a doctor. Do not exceed the stated dose. Wash hands after use (unless they are the site being treated).
Name and address
- GlaxoSmithKline (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 14
Not for use on children under 14 years. If symptoms worsen or persist for longer than 7 days, consult your doctor. Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children. Before use read the enclosed leaflet carefully. Do not use if you are allergic to, or ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, urticaria (hives) or a runny nose after taking aspirin or other NSAID pain/anti-inflammatory medicine, or if you are sensitive to diclofenac or any other ingredient of the gel. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are taking oral diclofenac, aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAID medicines. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you suffer from asthma, have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are taking any prescribed medicines. Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other area where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nasal area. Do not cover with a bandage or plaster. Before first use, pierce tube with the spiked top of the cap. Do not use if the seal is broken. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY NOT TO BE TAKEN BY MOUTH
40 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019