Voltarol Paineze Emulgel 40G
- Pain-eze Emulgel Gel
- When your gym workout or training sessions leave you with muscle aches and pains, Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel can relieve your pain and reduce inflammation. Getting you back on track and keeping your focus on your goal.
- When to use Voltarol
- Whether you have muscular back pain, muscle cramps, muscles spasm or muscle strains, Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel brings targeted pain relief and reduces swelling in- to help you get moving again!
- How Voltarol Works
- Unlike products (2) that work by only cooling or heating the skin, Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel contains diclofenac diethylammonium which targets pain at its source. The Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel technology helps the gel to penetrate deeply into the skin to enhance delivery of diclofenac to the point of pain. (2) cooling gels and heat patches
- Contents: 40g for application to the skin.
- 3x More Effective Pain Relief (1)
- Relieves Back and Muscle Pain
- Reduces Inflammation
- Speed up Recovery
- Gently rub or massage in a small amount of gel into the skin around painful or swollen area
- Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel contains diclofenac diethylammonium. Always read the label
- (1) than non-medicated gels
- Pack size: 40g
Active Ingredient: Diclofenac Diethylammonium 1.16% w/w, Also contains: Diethylamine, Carbomer, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Cocoyl Caprylo-Caprate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Perfume (contains Benzyl Benzoate), Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Do not store above 30°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use Voltarol
- Gently rub or massage in a small amount of gel into the skin around painful or swollen area. The amount needed will vary depending on the size of the painful or swollen area; an amount ranging in size from a 1 penny to a 2 pence piece will usually be sufficient. Apply 3 to 4 times a day, and allow at least 4 hours between applications of the gel. Do not apply more than 4 times in any 24hour period. Always read the label.
Name and address
- RH12 5AB,
- Novartis Consumer Health,
- RH12 5AB,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 14
Not for use on children under 14 years. If symptoms worsen or persist for longer than 7 days, consult your doctor. Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY NOT TO BE TAKEN BY MOUTH Before use read the enclosed leaflet carefully. Do not use if you are allergic to, or ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, urticaria (hives) or a runny nose after taking aspirin or other NSAID pain/anti-inflammatory medicine, or if you are sensitive to diclofenac or any other ingredient of the gel. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are taking oral diclofenac, aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAID medicines. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you suffer from asthma, have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are taking any prescribed medicines. Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other area where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nasal area. Do not cover with a bandage or plaster. Before first use, pierce tube with the spiked top of the cap. Do not use if seal is broken.
40 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016