Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Hard Skin Remover
- Electronic Foot File
- - Buff away hard skin in minutes for healthy-looking feet
- - Ideal for the safe and professional removal of hard skin from your feet at home
- - Ergonomically-designed soft touch handle
- - Replaceable roller head with marine minerals
- - Replacement roller heads available in 4 intensities
- Get soft beautiful feet effortlessly. The Velvet Smooth™ Express Pedi with long lasting micro-abrasive particles now comes with marine minerals. It buffs away hard skin in an instant leaving you with fabulous visibly smooth feet.
- 1 x Electronic Foot File
- 1 x Coarse Roller Head
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Cover
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for Use: Retain the outer packaging for future reference.
- See inside for full instructions.
- Using for the First Time
- 1. Unscrew the base of the unit in an anti-clockwise direction and remove.
- 2. Remove and dispose of both the red insulator tab and the plastic ring.
- 3. Replace the base of the unit and screw in a clockwise direction until secure.
- 4. Follow the directions inside for Regular Usage.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS,
- 0800 0742040
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
Precautions: For use on hard skin on the feet only. Use only on dry (not wet) skin. Do not use the device anywhere else on the body. Only use for its intended purpose. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in the same area for more than 3-4 seconds at a time. Stop use immediately if irritation or discomfort occurs. Do not use on broken, sore or irritated skin. Do not submerge the device in water. This product is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation. Keep long hair and clothing away from the device when in use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016