Cif Ultrafast Bathroom Spray 500Ml
- With its fast acting, soap scum and limescale-removal formula. Cif UltraFast Bathroom Spray cleans bathroom tiles, sinks, showers and baths fast and easily.
- Cleaning tile grout is quick and easy with Cif Ultrafast Bathroom. When tiles are the backdrop of your bathroom, you don’t want the mould on grout to let you down. Keeping your tiles and grout clean brings a shine and sparkle to the entire room, providing a beautiful backdrop that brightens the whole room – giving everything a warm, luminous glow.
- At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif has developed a range of cleaning products that remove ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results.
- For a sparkling home, why not try also Cif Ultrafast Kitchen Spray to quickly lift away daily kitchen dirt and Cif Ultrafast Anti Bacterial Spray to kill 99.9% of bacteria, germs and flu viruses for a hygienic home.
- How to use:
- Spray onto the surface, leave for a few seconds and wipe with a damp cloth.
- For tough dirt leave to act for one minute before wiping away.
- For even more shiny results wipe away with a dry cloth.
- Always read the label and product information before use.
- Avoid prolonged contact with painted surfaces. Rinse well after use on plastics and aluminium. For new or unusual types of surfaces, test on a small inconspicuous area first.
- For more hints and tips for all your home cleaning needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
- Cif Ultrafast Bathroom Spray
- Effective on daily bathroom dirt
- Removes soap scum and limescale
- Fast acting formula
- Quick and easy to wipe
- Pack size: 450millilitre
<5% Non-ionic surfactants, Perfume, Limonene, Linalool, Benzisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Spray onto the surface, wipe off with a damp cloth.
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfied Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Contains benzothiazolinone. May cause an allergic reaction. Precautions after use always rinse hands thoroughly. Do not use on marble, natural stone, old enamel brass and gold taps. Before use on painted surfaces test on a small inconspicuous area Keep out of the reach of children. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid breathing spray. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016