- Nutrisse 3.10 Ultra Midnight Blue Permanent Hair Dye
- Garnier Nutrisse 3.10 Ultra Midnight Blue Permanent Hair Dye
- At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color permanent nourishing hair colour allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home and with up to 100% grey hair coverage. With Garnier Nutrisse nourished hair means better colour. Our new after colour hair conditioner formula is now enriched with four oils: avocado oil, olive oil, cranberry oil and shea oil, to help nourish hair even after colouring.
- Choosing your perfect shade: Hair colour result will vary depending on your natural colour. If you are deciding between 2 shades, we recommend always choose the lightest.
- The Colour Result: On grey hair, colour will appear lighter than on non-grey hair.
- Want try before you buy? Download the Garnier color match app to see how this hair colour will look on you!
- Goes well with
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Conditioner 400ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Shampoo 400ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Mask Treatment 300ml
- Permanent hair dye
- Up to 100% grey hair coverage
- Natural-looking hair colour result
- Rich and long lasting hair colour performance
- Intensely nourishes and protects against hair dryness for up to 8 weeks
- After Colour Conditioner enriched with 4 oils for silky, shiny hair
- One of our Nutrisse Ultra Color range, ultra-dazzling long lasting colour for a more vivid, bright hair colour result
1206565 - Nourishing Colour Crème: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethylsilylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethylsilylate, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxy Ethanol HCL, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Dimethicone, N, N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, EDTA, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, 1190018 - Developer Cream: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, 1149755 A - Nourishing After Colour Conditioner: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, BHT, Tocopherol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, CI 15985 / Yellow 6, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for latest ingredients list
Preparation and Usage
- How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Nutrisse Hair Colour?
- Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions and always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants.
- 1. Start by putting on gloves and mix the developer and colourant cream in the applicator bottle.
- 2. Apply the mix, starting with your roots and working through to the ends.
- 3. Leave the colourant mix on for 25-35 minutes, before rinsing your hair thoroughly.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 75000 93584,
- St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019