Nescafe Original 3 In 1 Instant Coffee 5 Sachets 85G
- Energy308kJ 73kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1802 kJ
- Instant Coffee with Whitener and Sugar
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeuki
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/original
- Tip in a sachet of NESCAFÉ Original 3in1 into a mug, add water, and enjoy a sweet, white coffee completely fuss-free. These instant coffee sachets contain all the ingredients you need for a delicious coffee. Brought to you by NESCAFÉ Original.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Prefer your coffee with an unsweetened taste - why not try NESCAFÉ Original 2in1? Or if you're looking for a black coffee solution, discover the full-flavoured taste of NESCAFÉ Original.
- Experience a sweet, white instant coffee with every sachet
- Enjoy the taste of NESCAFÉ Original 3in1 at home or at work
- Carefully crafted with a blend of medium-dark roasted coffee beans
- Five hassle-free instant coffee sachets that you can take anywhere
- Savour a great coffee experience with NESCAFÉ Original 3in1
- Pack size: 17g
- Low fat
Sugar (51%), Whitener (37%) [Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder (6%), Natural Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Milk Protein, Acidity Regulator (E340), Stabilisers (E331, E452), Emulsifiers (E471, E472e), Colour (E101)], Instant Coffee (8%), Caramelized Sugar, Salt
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Simply empty contents of a sachet into a mug.
- 2) Pour in 200ml (2/3 of a mug) of hot, not boiling water.
- 3) Stir and Enjoy!
Number of uses
5 Makes 5 servings
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
5 x 17 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1802 kJ||151 kJ||308 kJ||4%|
|-||427 kcal||36 kcal||73 kcal||4%|
|of which: saturates||8.9g||0.8g||1.5g||8%|
|of which: sugars||54.0g||4.6g||9.2g||10%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (17g+200ml water)||-||-||-||-|
|Basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016