- Energy1937 kJ 461 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 778kJ
- Large Formed Cod Fillet in Batter with Chips
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Young's Chip Shop is the perfect way to enjoy the authentic taste of the chippy in the comfort of your own home. A real family favourite for over 30 years, it's our unique crisp, bubbly batter that makes us...
- The Nation's Favourite!
- 461 calories per pack
- Made with a blend rich in sunflower oil
- Pack size: 300g
Oven Chips (59%) [Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose], Battered Cod (41%) [Cod Fillet (54%) (Fish), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Sunflower Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate; Maize Flour, Mustard Flour, Dextrose, Flavourings (contains Mustard), Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Colours: Curcumin, Capsanthin; Spices]
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Our Cod Fillet and Chips are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- 25 mins to oven bake 230°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 8
- Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging and set aside the chips. Place the cod fillet on a wire rack over a deep baking tray onto the top shelf of the oven cook and cook for 5 minutes. Place the chips on a separate baking tray and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Cook both the fillet and chips for a further 20 minutes (fan oven 17 minutes).
- Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven as it may contain hot oil.
Number of uses
1 Pack contains 1 serving
Card - Widely Recycled Carton Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each pack oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.1g||2.8g||14%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g||1.2g||1%||90g|
|Pack contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016